13,000 square foot multi-use commercial building. The subject property consists of 7,872 SF of retail/office space and 5,000 SF of warehouse space. Built in 1999, the interior is finished as a church with a large assembly area, offices, classrooms, conference rooms, 5 washrooms, & 1605 SF finished mezzanine area. The warehouse has suspended gas heaters. Located on approximately 1.10 acres. Originally intended for 3 separate tenants, there are many potential uses!